Do you want to know how to do a Direct Transfer in Faucetpay?
We will guide you step by step on how to do it.
A Direct Transfer is when you send cryptocurrencies to another Faucetpay account.
Keep reading to learn more! 😍
Steps to Direct Transfer in FaucetPay
- Log into your faucetpay account.
- Click on your profile icon > “Account Settings”
- Now you need to activate Two-Factor Authentication.
- Scan the QR Code with Google Authenticator App or Paste the 2FA key into Google Authenticator manually.
- Enter your mail id in place of username and click on Add.
- Now Google Authenticator will provide a code, paste this code into your faucetpay account Two-Factor Authentication section and Enable 2FA
- Now select ‘Direct Transfer’ from your faucetpay profile menu.
- Select the cryptocurrency you want to transfer from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the Faucetpay username of the person you want to send the funds to in the “Username / Email Address” field.
- Enter the amount of cryptocurrency you want to send in the “Amount” field.
- A new code will generate in Google Authenticator every time you open a direct transfer in faucetpay account.
- Paste that code in the 2FA – Code section.
- Fun Part: Proof That you are a HUMAN. 😉
- Final step click on the ‘Transfer Funds‘ button.
That’s it! The recipient will now receive an email notification about the transfer.
- Book Reviews
- FaucetPay to Paytm
- Money Saving Tips
- Earn Higher Interest with Auto Sweep
Now you know how to do a Direct Transfer in Faucetpay! It’s easy and only takes a few minutes. If you have any questions or need assistance, comment below, I am always happy to help.