Binance is a digital asset exchange that facilitates the trading of digital assets. The platform has seen a meteoric rise since its launch in 2017, with over 15 million users worldwide.
If you’re looking to get started with Binance, first create an account on Binance, and then you’ll need to do is deposit money into your account
In this article, we’ll show you how to do just that!
How to Deposit Money in Binance
To Deposit Money to Binance app you need to use P2P Trading. So, lets how to use P2P option in binance.
- First, open P2P Trading section [if you not see P2P Option on Home Screen then tap on More option and you will find P2P option under Trade section]
- Now stay on Buy tab, select what you want to buy [suggesttion buy USDT] and select your currency and which payment method you use to pay from filters.
- Next, select a trader accourding to you and tap on buy, select one from By Flat or By Crypto, enter the amount you want to add and make the payment via your payment methods.
- After some time the trader will add the currency to your binance account. [if not, then you can also chat with him to solve the payment delay because top trader somtime ask payment proof in chats]
- The deposit money will show you in your funding binance wallet.
If you have any other questions about depositing funds into Binance, ask in the comment box.
Useful for YOU
Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange with a wide range of coins available for trading. One thing to keep in mind when using Binance is that they charge a small fee for each trade.
The fee is based on the coin you are trading and is generally around 0.1%. So, if you are looking to deposit money into Binance, be aware that you will be charged a small fee for doing so.