Using the Binance trading app is very easy but when it comes to sending money to your bank or Paytm account the steps are a little complicated for Indian users but don’t worry…
In this article, we’ll show you how to withdraw money from your To Binance account in India.
How to Withdraw Money from Binance
If you want to send $ to your bank account or on your UPI id from the Binance trading app then you need to follow something similar step just how to deposit money to binance in India.
But this time you need to sell your cryptocurrencies..
here is how you can do it using P2P Trading
- First of all, you need to convert your crypto into USDT.
- To do that just click on the crypto and choose USDT pair under ‘Go to Trade’ section and sell the crypto amount you want to convert into USDT.
- You will see the updated USDT balance in your binance Spot Wallet.
- Now you need to send the USDT balance to your P2P wallet, to do that simply tap on ‘Transfer’, choose currency USDT, and sent it to your P2P Wallet
- The amount will add to your Funding [P2P wallet]
- Now tap on sell and find a perfect buyer for you by applying some filters.
- Now choose any you want, add your payment method, and sell the USDT.
- Now when the buyer sends the payment to you, you need to release the crypto.
- Binance also gives you a chat option to connect with the buyer.
Useful for YOU